In 1903, the Jewish community bought the site on the border to Mühlen from the town corporation and set up a cemetery there. It is somewhat above the road to Mühlen on the left side. A small mortuary near the entrance was presumably destroyed in 1938. Slabs bearing the names were smashed, tombstones knocked over and stolen from the cemetery.
Today the cemetery is owned by the Israelite Religious Community of Württemberg. The town of Horb is responsible for care and maintenance. In 2003, a memorial stone was erected in the cemetery for the Jewish community and those who were murdered.
In contrast to the much older cemeteries in the wider district of Horb, little sandstone is to be found here. In keeping with the taste of the day, unornamented granite stones predominate, often in the form of an obelisk or stele. The double graves for married couples are remarkable since they are seldom found elsewhere.
It is remarkable that almost all those buried here came from the surrounding rural communities but were not born in Horb.